Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Alice Nine's Christmas Live: 2013-25-12

So, I don't have too many photo's to show or prove of my lovely night I spent with Ashleigh. But, you have to trust me, that the Christmas live was an awesome way to spend the holiday season. Since I thought, and knew, I was going to be doing nothing on Christmas this year away from my Family. I wanted to do something, and I wanted to go to. I'm horrible at memorizing set list order, so please bare with me.

 They had the same set list for Heaven's Door tour. (Probably the boys are too tired, from recording and making music, to try and mix it up every single live) With the exception of one or two songs, being different from the set list before.

Heart of Gold

Rumwolf Give me a second to talk about Rumwolf, because that song left an impression on me. I've always hear it on my iPhone, but to hear it live is totally different. It wasn't until the chorus, that I finally realized that it was Rumwolf. The intro was fun to watch, especially Tora. He just threw his whole body into the intro, and banging his head and then looking up at the crowd on his side, and just looked like he was having so much fun. It was amazing, and I don't really think I'll forget how Tora just put everything into performing this live. He's always given 100%, but this time, he was putting 150% Everyone was performing amazingly this time. They seemed really happy excited to perform in front of everyone. During one of the songs, Saga was moving up to the front and Tora was stepping back. Both obviously wasn't too aware of how close they were. So, they obviously bumped into each other. They both looked at each other, and just laughed it off, and even turned their guitars into guns and started shooting at each other (oh boys~). Hiroto has a somewhat new habit? During the fist pumping of some songs, he likes to bounce his leg, and that leg can go up and up. He's made out of rubber or something. Shou of course, was doing great with performing and singing all these great songs. They did perform a few more songs from GEMINI, but I am terribly sorry to forget one of the songs.

 Next was 閃光 Always a good song to get your blood pumping, and your fist while screaming, "Hey" or "What" at the stage. My personal favorite, or one of my new favorite song from this year was SHADOWPLAY I adore and despise this song. I love it,  but when it comes to singing it at Karaoke, I just get my tongue twisted into a knot. But that's why I'm learning Japanese, so I am can understand Anime without the subs, read the original manga, and sing Alice Nine songs. Shadowplay has this part, where Shou ends the section before a moment break with instruments. 伝えたいんだ, which is one, out of three that I've been working on nailing. I would think that would be the easier part, but rapping in himitsu is easier than trying to say those three phrases in Shadowplay. I ramble though, and what I want to say is that I fucking nailed it during the live. I take pride that I can sing a good handful of songs at these lives.

 KING&QUEEN Another song from the album, GEMINI, and it was a lot of fun. I remember the interviews, that were translated into English by the lovely alicerainbows, about this song. How they wanted Tora to write a dance metal song. And it is a song that you can dance to, and just pump your fist like their is no tomorrow. It was amazing. The members this time were performing like normal, and I have noticed that some songs, that they haven't played in a while, they tend to stay in one spot and focus on playing the song, because it's been awhile for them to play it without making mistakes. Everyone stars yelling "COME ON COME ON COME ON!" and pulling their towels off from around their necks to start waving it around like crazy. Shou pulled out his towel, and keeps the fans screaming the phrase, "COME ON!" until it was time to start AFFECTION I love this song live. It's so much fun, and it gives me a chance to swing a towel around in the air. How often do you get to do that, without being judged by a random family member that catches you doing it? Not very often enough.

Scarlet Scarlet is a song that a lot of fans still don't know how to react or move to. Me, being American and growing up with a lot of modern western dances, I just let my hips and body move with the song. I noticed that my friend Ashleigh was doing the same. There is no right or wrong. I mean, Saga and Hiroto head bang to this song, and the fans don't. So, it's one of those songs that allows freedom to move the way you wish. I move my hips and bounce my head with the bass and drums. However, I am guessing that the Japanese fans don't want to do that, so they all were just standing and watching the members perform. I love this song, and I can't help but just move to it. It is a very sexy song, and I just get excited when I hear it. (Yes, I totally just wrote, excited)

 虹の雪 Ugh, so this can be described with one feature. Tears. I can't help but be touched by this song. It takes a lot for me to cry, and trust me, I was too happy to be at this live to just start crying. I, however, have been dealing with a shit year, and this song and Waterfall has been helping me feel better. Listening to Shou sing this song is great, and they did great lighting effects. The lights faded from purple and blue to just blue, and at the climax, a bright white light was shined on Shou and only Shou. It was very beautiful how it was all set up.

 birth in the death Hello World I must talk about this song. Saga changed some of the words to the poem at the very end, and started talking about Alice Nine, and spoke about the 9th and 10th Anniversary. He said that all of us, the fans included, will go on for 10, 20, 30, even 40 years as a band, and will continue on. I was the only one screaming and getting excited by Saga's words. He just made me so happy that they plan on being grandpas, and still be in Alice Nine. Alice in Nursing Home! xD joke, I'm kidding. But, Alice Nine has taken me without me knowing, for 5 years. This is my 5th Anniversary as an Alice Nine fan, and I can't believe how long I have been in love with these men and their art. I owe them so much, because they have helped me so much these past 5 years, and continue to help me to this very day.

  Daybreak 

Le Grand Bleu 

開戦前夜 Let me comment. This new song live, is just *keyboard smash* amazing, and even my other friend, who has been a fan for as long as Alice Nine has been a band, said she likes where Alice Nine is going and loves all the new songs. I liked this song when I first heard it one NicoNico, but Exist has grown on me more now.

The Arc G3

-MC- (This MC was nice, but I have to say the MC in Osaka was funnier) All the members came out. Shou was saying that the manager bought them Santa hats, but they were too small, so Shou gave them away to random lucky fans, who were in the front, because the hats were light weight and didn't fly very far when thrown. Shou gave the last hat to Hiroto, since he has a great arm in throwing stuff, and asked him to do it. Hiroto rolled it up, but of course used it to collect Shou's sweat, and then threw it pretty far. Made it to the far second and third row. Shou started talking about Chirstmas, and they all started singing "Silent Night" in Japanese. Ashleigh and I didn't know the Japanese lyrics, so we sang it in English. xD After that, they performed Merry Christmas to U, and Ashleigh was in tears. I let her explain her feeling on this song, and for me, it made me feel at home. This song didn't make me miss my family, or my Mom. This song made me feel like my mom is still here with me, and I could feel the love. It's cheesy and catchy and reminds me a Hallmark's Christmas chick-flick xD After they performed the song, Shou started talking about Christmas and the song. This time around, Shou and Saga kept talking, to the point that Tora and Hiroto just sat down. I couldn't help but notice Tora though. He is so used to talking, that he looked bored and excluded from the MC, since it was really a few minutes before they got to him. I believe someone has already translated the MC, so I won't repeat.

  Exist 

華 

すべてへ

 And that was the whole live. After the live, there were announcements, and we all know. New single: SHINING New Album: Supernova Alice Nine is keeping up with the beautiful fantasy of stars and the galaxy. Wouldn't be surprised if their new look is them dressed as Aliens xD (Which Tora made a comment about that during one of the MC's. He called Hiroto green or something, saying his skin was green and he was a 宇宙人 [うちゅうじん] (Space Alien) but I don't know if that completely connected. )

 One last thing. Shou stopped in between songs, and stared at Ashleigh, myself, and another group of foreigners in the crowd. There was a girl from Spain, two kids from Finland or Norway(I am so sorry, I don't remember and I couldn't hear it when they told me :( please forgive me) and he was looking at all of us, and was telling us that he was happy that we were there with them. He was thanking us for being their fans, and Alice Nine is happy to have fans all over the world.

One day, Alice Nine will have a world tour. This is something that I hope happens. I understand that all of you can't travel to Japan, and the frustration of being stuck and reading live reports like mine, is the only thing you guys have. I am sorry that my reports aren't so great, but I do my best to share my stories, and hope that you guys feel like you are included with my adventures.

I want all ALICE NINE FANS to have the chance to see them live, and to experience how much fun their lives are. I have been to a few concerts in my time( a short time, but I have been to a few) and Alice Nine is the most entertaining and the most fun I've been to so far. <3

 And that's it! That is my live report. :) Hope you enjoyed it. Let's go forward my fellow Number Sixes! Let's be Number Six for 20, 30, 40 years!!!!

-Nihongochick2

No comments:

Post a Comment