Wednesday, July 30, 2014

On the Eve of War: Alice Nine's Valentine Day Live (Before Supernova was released)

Do I go to a lot of lives?

Yes, and yet, it's not enough.

 I really deeply wish I can go to the All Girls Live in April. I would love to celebrate my B-Day with the Alice Men. I don't care if Nao throws his drum stick at me or not, or doesn't even see me. I just want to go and enjoy the day with them.
I want to see them and want them as my B-day gift. <3 ( Just like last year)

But I guess I'm asking for too much, since they were my Valentine this year. I didn't give any chocolates, since a certain someone keeps telling me that I'm not allowed to. >.>

Not mentioning any names, but yeah. The live was great! Not only did they perform all the new songs, except for Shooting Star, they also played old songs too.

 Jewels was one of them, and I was really happy that I stood on Tora's side this time. I usually stood on Hiroto's side because of Ashleigh. However, since I was kind of on my own, I decided to stand on Tora and Saga's side since I have been wanting to watch Tora and Saga. They were amazing. Tora is so easy to get a reaction from. xD

If you smile, he smiles and laughs and starts getting excited, which means he runs around in circles on his side of the stage and head bangs like crazy. It's great! Maybe he's only like that on his side, because he knows his fans are on that side. The new album is a mix of dubstep and techno which I really don't like when it's mixed with rock, but Alice Nine pulled it off. ^^ I think when The Gazette did that, it came off too much. I don't know, I don't like metal and techno mixed together. It's like mixing too much of a good thing into a bad. xP

 I really liked one song, but I don't remember it's name :( So, I have to wait until the album comes out to find it again. And that's it. ^^ I know I didn't go into detail, but there wasn't anything new except for the songs, and for me to talk about songs I've only heard once, is hard to explain. just wait for the new album, I believe it will be really good, and everyone will love it!

-Nihongochick2

No comments:

Post a Comment