Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome to the Nihongochick2 Blog!



Welcome, welcome! 
ようこそ!



I have created this blog to share all my stories that I have, to all of you,  for those who wish to know. 

Who am I? 
I am Nihongochick2, or for those who know my real name, it is not really Nihongochick2. 
I am American, but I live in Tokyo Japan. 
I am of the age to drink and vote. ^_^ That's all you need to know. 
And no, I sadly am not in a relationship. 

I am a big fan of Manga, Anime and Visual Kei bands.
My favourite band is Alice Nine, which is what you will read a lot, and see most of my blog posts will be about. 
But hopefully, I can post my stories of other things that may catch your fancy, like Manga or Anime. 

I am happy to start this blog. I will be posting a few of my past reports on Alice Nine, for all Alice Nine fans, and hopefully photos and videos along the way. 

So please look forward to it, and I hope you enjoy. 
よろしくお願いします!

-Nihongochick

No comments:

Post a Comment