Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Shooting Star! Fan meeting event where I failed to meet Nao

I have written this in the morning so it probably doesn't make sense. I'm sorry.

Alright, so as some of you know, or don't know, Alice Nine has been doing special fan events with each other their singles. Daybreak was a signature, and Shadowplay was a poster. Well! Put those together and you got Shooting Star's in-store event. A poster with signatures. IMG_0884

 So, of course you had to buy CD's to get tickets so you can get a chance to meet your favorite member. This event was a little bit up in the air, so the rules weren't as strict. However, Ashleigh and I don't really like breaking rules, so we followed the order that they made up. ("They", being the staff)

IMG_0776
(two of the many tickets that got you in. I only had two tries)

 Rules were you needed a ticket to have one try. Many tickets, many tries. The other rule was who you got, was who you meet. So you can imagine there were some girls who tried cheating in this part, I even saw a girl break down crying because she wanted Nao, but got Tora. I couldn't help but laugh, and even the people in line started laughing, telling her that's too bad, since she was trying so hard to get the member she wanted. It was so, what's the word, "Pathetic"? xD

And last, but the most broken rule I saw was, cutting in line. The line was fucking looooooonnnnnngggg! It went out of the building, down some steps to hell, and around a corner of butt-fuck-no-where. MY POINT is, it was long, and it took Ashleigh about two hours to get to her 5th ticket. She had 9 tickets.

 But I'll tell you what I did. I of course got there in the crack of dawn, before any normal and sane store was open. Even Starbucks wasn't open, so I sat out in a very light and fly with the wind skirt. I felt like I should have thought more about my outfit. But I did want to be cute. Oh well. So, I'm in Harajuku, and I'm waiting, and while I'm waiting I'm texting Ashleigh, and we are figuring out the day and what she's gonna wear, so on and so forth. It got closer to the time that the store was to be opened so I stood outside waiting, and Ashleigh came and we both waited outside. The place were going to be, was a food Court. So, you can imagine, everyone was there, young, old, and foreigners were all there. Not for the event, but the food. I want to skip over this part, because I personally don't think mentioning how a bunch of Foreign girls kept making fun of the Alice Nine event, and how "stupid" it looked. God damn it! This was my money, Stupid or not, the fans are doing it!

  IMG_0890
(All Photo's are taken by me: please don't re-post)

 So while Ashleigh and I were waiting, we wrote letters. She wrote to Hiroto, and I wrote a Japan-glish letter to Nao xD

  IMG_0892

 I had so much to say, so it came out really jumbled and stupid. xD I'm really bad at writing letters, and essays, and anything that makes me sit and think. Some parts I wrote in Japanese, and other parts I wrote in English. (-__-;)
Probably should have written it all in one. Oh well, Nao has it now. xD And it finally came, for us to line up, and we lined up and got into our order, by number, and waited. We waited for so long, and it pissed me off. Not too much, because I was quiet, but I was sitting there thinking of what I was going to say and how the guy with the microphone was annoying the hell out of me. I wanted to like punch him, or take his microphone away. And the reason why it was late starting was because the boys were late. They came in through the normal entrance and walked past Ashleigh and me. Hiroto stared at Ashleigh and looked at me, then back at Ashleigh like having a, "Wait,... what!?" Kinda of reaction.

 xD It was funny and cute. Nao did wave, but he always looks at the people in the back. So, of course he didn't notice me. I tried looking at Saga, and he was head down and focusing on walking in-front of so many people (girls). You know how you get when you see a lot of cute boys and all of a sudden you forget how to walk and breath. I bet you that was him. xD So cute.

And Tora was looking at everyone and smiling, but no wave of the hands. So, we waited and while we waited, Ashleigh and I sang to Shooting Star, and watched the PV that was on projector. :) It was a nice change. So, the event started and I'm on my first ticket. I'm so nervous I can't explain. I almost wanted to run away and throw up. That's how nervous I was.

You would think after one event, it would get better and easier. No, it didn't. Not for me. I give the woman my ticket and stick my hand in the "Lucky Box", and I got Tora, and showed to Ashleigh and she laughed in response. Ashleigh and I have a horrid curse of getting Tora on our first try, and so it's an inside joke. I smiled bitterly, and was like "Fuck, I forget what I was going to say to him". I did, so badly you have no idea how bad I wanted to say, "Minna say What!?", but fuck when I got to Tora my mouth refused to move. So, I was in line for him, and watched the girl in front of me chat up a storm with him, and the staff that was taking the members tickets, were really nice. They pushed us towards the members. She was like, "doozo" and lead me towards him. I was thinking, "NO! NOT TORA!"

joking joking!

 So, in my short skirt, I made a lovely move of stepping up on the stage, possibly showing off my black shorts to Tora, and walking towards him. I'm an idiot and didn't use the fucking step that was next to me. *facepalm*

He probably thought the same thing. "Why didn't she use the step?" So, I walk up to him and say, "Konnichiwa" and he responds with "Itsumo Arigatou" and looks at me, however I'm still lost for words, and I think he remembers me from the Daybreak event and told me, "I'm signing it now", which I said, "Yes please~" and after he was done, he gave me the poster and told me, "as always, Thank You". That man says Thank you a lot. (Just a comment).

And after that, I stopped and told him, "I'll see you at the live" which he responded with a thumbs up. ugh... ^_^b okay~ ?? Ashleigh is right behind me, and I am lost. I ask her where do we go next and we go all the way outside and talk about our experience.

So, earlier, I'll admit, I was being a bitch to Ashleigh and Tora and making really rude comments. I don't do it on purpose, but it's the result of me not using my fucking brain. So when Ashleigh told me about her dream about Shou, she said, "I got Shou first". I reacted with "Holy Fuck!" And then told her about Tora she said, "He was being sarcastic". And then I got a little butt hurt. Yeah, alright we're close to even. We made it to the front of the line, and got my second and last try. I did want Nao, but I also wanted Saga too. And as I was standing in line, I was watching Saga. AND NO ONE WAS GETTING HIS TICKET.

He was all alone, even looking over at Shou or Tora's tables and sitting there looking like a kid who finished his test early. I noticed he was practicing his name on the poster with the pen, and started doodling. I seriously wanted to sit next to him and keep him company. He was the cutest, I seriously was so happy when I got him as my second member for the day. However, I couldn't speak to him, I wanted to, but I was scared. Scared that I wouldn't make sense, and scared that my voice would fail me. I wanted to ask him why he was all alone, and or if he remembered me. But, he didn't really react the same way that he did, at the Shadowplay event. I think he's bored of me to be honest.
But I did say hello, and after that I gave him my poster to sign. He saw that, and made a "Ooo" reaction and signed it. I guess he wanted to give me his doodle or something. If I had known, I would have taken in a heart beat and post it on my wall. Saga was just so adorable. And through out the event, the signatures started getting more random. Tora writing his name in Romanji, and Nao writing personal notes, and Shou write Alice Nine in English. I guess I should have taken a break and waited for that, because I didn't think they were aloud to do that. Oh well, I met Tora and Saga, and I'm really happy about that.

 So, I was done and waiting for Ashleigh to get through her tickets. Again, it took her two hours to get to her fifth ticket. So, after a while, I asked her if she needed help. And she said yes. She had this like, "Please help me, I beg!" look. I wasn't really thinking that should would want my help, but she did, and looked like she was in pain. So, she gave me a ticket and I ran in line. Of course excited to get another chance to meet the other members, even if it is for Ashleigh. She needed Saga and Tora's signatures and she was right to get me to help because I got Saga. My luck was working and failing at the same time. I got to meet him, but not talk to him. I was just so scared.
(And I'll write him a letter to make up for it) He is the sweetest but I was so scared of saying something to hurt him, or make him hate me or something. I didn't want that. I already have Tora giving me sarcastic thumbs. I didn't want that from Saga too. So, when I got Saga, Ashleigh got Tora. So, it was "Whoever get's there first". Saga's line, was empty, so I went first. I had Ashleigh's poster and gave it to him. And I wanted to complement his writing and doodles but I was just so scared o(;^;)o

And he gave me the poster I smiled at him and bowed. Walking through Tora's line kekeke Gave Ashleigh her poster and walking back to my seat. I made friends with this one Japanese girl, and we have been asking each other if we had meet our favorites. And as I was talking, they made an announcement that the event was almost over. It was about 6:40. So, Ashleigh believed that she wasn't going to have time, and gave me the last ticket. And she was hoping I would get Nao. And I got a lot of support from friends and followers on twitter hoping I got Nao. To the point that I almost started crying. But, I stopped myself and reminded myself that I will meet him, and I'm happy with whoever I get to meet. Last ticket was, Hiroto. I love Hiroto. He is great and cute, and I want him as a pet. (Does that sound weird?) I went up there in a rush because I was afraid I wasn't going to get there in time. So, I ran in line. In a rush I kept my phone in my hand and forgetting to think once again. I was in line, and Nao's line died out. And he sat there completely bored. He started drumming on the table with the pen and hands. He did look at me, but soon looked away. He was so cute and fun. I tried smiling and waving at him, but he didn't notice. So, I was in Hiroto's line, and he did something that I wasn't too excited about.

He ran out of posters to sign, and he waved his hand and snapped for a Staff member to come. I want to say, "Well of course, he's Hiroto!" But, I don't know. I felt like that was the reason why I have my opinions about celebs. They don't care about fans, only the fame and money. That snapping reminded me of that. People ignored it, but I still didn't like it. But I let it go, and waited in line. When I got up to him, I said hello and asked him if he remembered me. He looked at me and nodded his head and said, "yes". And he looked at me like I was crazy to ask that question. His face asked me, "Why wouldn't I remember you?".

 [Side Note: I forget what I look like sometimes. xD Sounds stupid but I don't really sit in front of a mirror or look at pics of myself all day. So, when I walk around Tokyo, I feel like I'm one of the people and look like them and so on. So, when I ask, or get someone to say I remember you, I get shocked. "How?" They point to my red hair and blue eyes. ....-_- Oh yeah~, I'm white. I forgot.]

 So, he started signing the poster and I told him that I'm going to one of their lives. And he asked, "You're able to go to the live?", I smile and said, "Yeah that's right". And then he tapped at the poster with the pen, and said, "Shooting star is special for you". I think he meant for me, as a over-seas fan, but I smiled and agreed with him. Yeah sure, we all know that. I'll be honest I couldn't catch what he said about shooting star. I assume he meant it was special. And he saw my phone, and for those who don't know it's the court of Nine iPhone case, and he pointed to it and said, "Sexy" and went back to writing his name. xD Okay, I said thanks but Hiroto . . . never mind.

IMG_0787

He gave me the poster and said thank you. I responded with a thank you and a bow. And after that I was done. Hiroto was the one I spoke to the most, and I didn't feel scared of. Possible because I don't care what he thinks of me. But with Saga and Nao, I obviously care. I gave Ashleigh the poster and she looked really disappointed that I didn't get Nao. But I was really happy with Hiroto. don't get me wrong, I wanted Nao. And I felt bad that I took two tickets from Ashleigh and didn't get Nao. I even get this feeling that a lot of my online friends are frustrated that I didn't get Nao. Here's my two cents.

No, I didn't get Nao. And I cried at the Shadowplay event. But, that was because he said something so sweet my heart couldn't take it. And I saw the Japanese girl fall the floor crying because she got Tora instead of Nao. I don't want to be like her. I want to meet Nao in my own time. I want to be able to meet him, and feel ready for it. I want to tell him that I have been waiting, and that he is my idol. I want to be clear about my feelings, and work hard for it. I am going to their Anniversary Live in July, and at the end of the lives, they are doing a high five event. You get to High five the members. All of the members. So, I'll meet Nao then. And that is my report.

  IMG_0786

(It's a little hard to see, but you can see Tora's sig. and Maybe Saga's)

-Nihongochick2

No comments:

Post a Comment