Wednesday, July 30, 2014

World's End Daybreak Zepp Tokyo: High Touch(High Five) Event

Okay, so let's start at the beginning. My day started around 7:30 am, and we got to the place around 10-ish. Around that time.

 And the goods line didn't open for another 5 hrs to kill. xD Yes, we are that insane. But I really wanted my T-shirt So, as soon as they made the in for the goods, Ashleigh(Pandomi), and another friend of mine, as well as me, all lined up and tried staying out of the sun. It was HOT as HELL during the whole day, and yes, I got sunburned just because I'm an idiot and didn't really think it was going to be that bad. Again, I forget that I'm ginger >.< So, I personally bought: The scull tee, which is heaven and so soft and I loved it as soon as it was posted on the website. I said if I get one thing, it was going to be this tee. I didn't take a pic, because I'm wearing it right now, and didn't think of taking a pic before so...

 Next was the tote bag
 IMG_1103

Which is a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. And it's made out of good quality sturdy material. I'm going to use for school, because my 30 sec to Mars bag is falling apart.

 I got the pierce strap
  IMG_1097

 CURRY!!!!!!
  IMG_1106

And yes, I got Nao. Not in the first go. Pandomi got Nao, and traded my Tora for it. And I'm going to have it for dinner. I'll let you know what I think. I eat curry from the 7/11, and think that is heaven. So, maybe to me this curry will be just as good. xD I also got the towel, but it's in the laundry. No Pic I got AliCans

  IMG_1105

After some major trading with people this is what I have. IMG_1101

My other friend got Two Tsuyoshi's, and I got Chiken and Mogu. So, after some looking around and seeing if other people wanted to trade, I traded my Chiken for second Tsuyoshi. Along with Nao photo's I'll be honest I don't remember what photo's I originally got. I believe I got Nao and Tora from my two can's. But I wanted Nao(obviously)

  IMG_1104

(My Nao collection is growing xD wwww) I got the Pass case IMG_1099IMG_1100
And that's it! xD

Trust me, my bank account is hurting. I don't when I'll be able to go to another Alice9 live, so I lived it up this time around. :) And I'm beyond happy. So, onto the live. And I'm going to tell you now. I don't remember all the songs, and what I do remember is not the order they were played. I was so happy because they played all my personal favs o(^^)o They opened with Shadowplay, which I was so prepared and not prepared at the same time. I still can't sing all of the lyrics, yet. Shou, I guess is always nervous, because he's voice sounded pitched to me. And it made me worried because to me he sounds sick, but I guess it's nerves. Cute isn't he. After 9 years, he still gets nervous about singing in front of people. This where I forget the order, so please bare with me. They performed Blue Planet. Which was cool. It was a fun song, and it was where Tora and Shou high fived each other. Oh yeah, as you know Tora changed his hair. I am so happy, because I have been seriously thinking of asking him if he wanted to get the hair from White prayer back. But, I guess someone else answered my wishful thinking xD Grand Bleu Tsubasa Scarlet Himitsu Shooting Star Daybreak Rainbows(Finally heard Saga's bass solo, since he got cut off at the countdown Live) Affection Red Carpet Going On The Arc Subete Heart of Gold Q High Color(ハイカラなる輪舞曲) The Beautiful Name And there is more, but I can't remember. All I remember was just having so much fun singing and dancing to all these songs. Especially Himitsu. (Yeah, I let my hips do some movement, and I personally feel like you need to dance to that song.) So much fun. But, I was dehydrated and was dying from fans jumping into me against the stage. (X__X) And hair flying into my mouth. I just tried keeping my space. I was in the middlish, surrounded by Nao fans. (I felt like I was with my people, all of us screaming his name after each song) It was a great live.

The MC was what made it even better. And you all know that from other fans who went to the live, so I won't repeat it again. All I can say is I can die happy, after hearing Nao sing. And I must say, he was right to sing punk songs. He has a voice made for punk songs. Rock? Hmmm, I'm not sure. But he was singing his "Odaiba Song", and pretending to be someone I'm not familiar with. But he was fucking cute about the whole thing. I was just so happy hearing it. It was hilarious though that he came out all cool, and then got flustered because Shou shortened the mic stand for him, but it was too short for him, when he stepped up to it. Shou and Tora both bowing their heads, just completely going like, "Oh my God, why are we letting him do this" and laughing. Shou was covering his eyes, and Tora was glaring at Nao for almost ruining his guitar. It was so funny and cute. I personally found Nao to be so kakkoii. I just wanted him to be the vocalist for the rest of the night. But, I shall keep that in my wildest dreams. 

After that we finished the live with The Beautiful Name. This is another part that made all the fans go, "What?" I don't know if it's because Shou realizes his English in the song, or that he thinks no one can see the english parts, but he made us go "Whaa whaa wha" with the song. It was funny because Ashleigh and my other friends were ready to sing the English but got cut off by, "whaaa whaa whaa" xD hahaha It was good for me, since I don't know that part of the song. Beautiful song, but sadly, the english part is difficult to hear from the CD. You have to read the lyrics. 

After the live, my group went out to get drinks and wait for the high touch event to start. And once we were ready, we went in line for the high touch. I only had one ticket, so only one go. It was really fast, to the point that I remember high fiving Tora and Hiroto. I turned and looked at Tora, and he looked back me with this, "It's you again" face, and I told him Good Job! and we high fived, then Saga. It was fast, but he was smiling really wide and NO SUNGLASSES! Told him Good Job, and the staff was pushing me, but Shou was holding onto Ashleigh's Japanese friend's hands, and wouldn't let go of her. So I was being shoved, but I seriously couldn't move. Then as soon as he let go, I stepped and tried saying Good Job, but it came out funny, and then Nao.
Nao and Hiroto were saying "Wow" and "Yay!" So, I stopped saying Good Job and went "Yay!" I want to pause and think about Nao.

Yes, I touched his hands. It was so much fun. He looked at me and I looked at him but again, it was too fast. I couldn't say anything. But I can now say, "I have met Nao". And I high fived Hiroto and again it went "Yay!" And we both just looked at each other, and smiled and I walked away squealing. I don't like to think I did, and my younger self would have been so embarrassed from that. But I met Nao, and high fived, and was so happy. I thought I was going to cry, but it was the rush. It stopped me from crying.

 Random: Their hands were really nice. Like they felt nice. Saga's especially. And then after that, we went to an after party at Hooters near by. The best day ever. (I'd sadly ruin it by breaking down over my mom's condition, but over all. It was great) I am so happy. Not just from Alice Nine. But the friends I have. Ashleigh, Allison, Chi yow, and my online friends. I can smile, because I know I'm loved and cared for. Before Alice Nine, I have never felt this way. I never had this many special friends. And that's why I celebrate Alice Nine. It's thanks for Alice Nine, that I don't feel alone anymore.

 Alice Nine! すべてくれてありがとうございました。

 I don't know when I'll go to another live, but I plan on getting a job this summer, so as soon as I get that. I'll try and go again. :)

 And that is my report.
Thank you for reading, and following me. ^^/

-Nihongochick2

No comments:

Post a Comment