Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Shadowplay fan meeting and poster event!!! Saga, Hiroto, and Shou, Oh My!

I bought the CD's as a B-Day present to myself, and figured, "what the hell" and do the poster event and try. So my intention was to do it once, but I decided to give myself two tries. So, I had two chances to meet two members, since all five were all there.

                                                 Shadowplay
                                                        (scanned by me: nihongochick2)


 The music is great. I love shadowplay and even imagine it being a theme to an anime or something. I love Scarlet, Saga did a great job with that song, and its even better live. (Imagines Saga and Hiroto headbanging to the song) So, the event. It was set in Tokyo and Osaka, and since I live in Tokyo, I went on Saturday April 20 (My Birthday too!) So, my friend k_laker and I went and as a present she bought another set of CDs, and gave me a third try. And my first try was... 

                                                    IMG_0660

 So we all had to draw one member before the event started, and I got Saga. Which I was cool with, since I wanted to meet him anyway, and get my friend, who is a Saga fan, a poster. And so, I was excited and there was another American fan there with me, so we talked while we waited. And after a couple more minuets the event started. 

And all five of the guys came out, and every girl in Saga and Tora's lines where screaming. I wanted to scream for Nao, but I thought that would have been awkward for me, since I was in Saga's line. (I feel bad that I didn't) And they introduced themselves and I wish I could translate what they said, but they went back and forth a lot, mostly Tora and Shou, and occasionally have Saga or Nao speak. Tora and Shou were talking about the weekend or something that was happening the last couple of days, and then of course the new single. Then they talked about how Saga can't read the air, and is a totally airhead. Which is always funny. And then they gave Nao to speak, and gave him the mic, but he didn't use it and just screamed out what he said. Why? I don't know, this is Nao we are talking about, and he was so beautiful that day, his hands *squeals* 

 So, after talking and introducing themselves and thanking us for coming the event started. I was close to first in line in Saga's line, and as soon as I walked into his booth(surprised that I didn't faint) and started telling him,  "Sorry, my japanese isn't s-so good, and I like the new single" he looked at me (w/out the sunglasses) and gave me the poster. I smiled back and said thank you, and walked out of his booth. He was very gentle, and Im guessing a little nervous too, but he listened to me, and smiled back at me. Couldn't stare at him too long, (such beauty might make me blind). So, I ran out, rolled up the poster and got back in line. 

Next was Shou. I didn't take a pic of his card, but I do have his poster and I was so nervous, but no time to get too scared. I took a deep breath and waited in line, which was also fast. I walk in, and didn't really look at him at first but I bowed a little, and said hello in Japanese. However, he responded in English, which surprised the hell out of me, and just made me lose all my ability to speak, let alone think. So, he gave me the poster, and I was slowly walking away but I wanted to say I like the new single, but it refused to come out. But he noticed I wanted to say something, and stared at me, but his arms were still up in the air, as if to hold an invisible poster, and he was smiling at me. (Again, still in shock). So, I just started giggling and both started doing this weird head dance, and we both started laughing. And I said thank you, and walked into the cubical's wall. which I instantly said "sumimasen!", out of habit. I walked out and went to roll up the poster and got back in line. Third time was...

                                                    IMG_0661

 Which, by this time they were taking a break, and so I had to wait a little bit. My friend got Tora twice, she's a Hiroto fan, and I knew it was her B-Day too, so I made it my Job to tell Hiroto this. (Not knowing if she would be able to meet Hiroto at all). 

So, I was focused and practised what I was going to say in my head before I met him. I took a deep breath, and walked in saying, "Today is my friends Birthday" and he said, "Ah, congratulations". (It took me until I got home, hours later to realise, that I forgot to tell him that my friend likes him. *facepalm*) 

And after that I just broke down and told him that I like the new single. (It was a safe phrase since I couldn't think too much) I decided to go for a fourth try, because I really wanted to meet Nao. My birthday relied on it. So, my friend got us three more tries, and I got two, while she took one more. Fourth try was Hiroto. 

I was like, "shit!", but I was also a little amused, because I seriously am meeting him again. And as I went back in, I told him "One more time" with a smile and a giggle, of course. And he smiled back and said, "welcome back" which I started laughing and said thank you and walked away. My last try for this day, and by god I truly wanted to meet Nao, but I got Saga again. I was tired, my feet hurt from standing in flats all day, and I was just tired of how random the draws were. Heck, I would have been happy with Tora, but it was Saga again. 

 Not meaning to sound ungrateful, and I am truly happy to have meet four out of the five. (I met Tora in March) But I needed to tell someone it was birthday that day, and I wanted it to be Nao. No, I didn't tell Saga is was Birthday, since I was being picky and acting immature. But, I did walk in, and his face just got so much brighter since I last saw him. Like seriously, it was like he saw through my depressed smile, or what but I just said "Hello", and he handed me his poster again, and said thank you, and I smiled right back and said thank you, as well. And his eyes were wider and brighter, and even his smile was wider too. I am just remembering it now, and I should have told him it was birthday, but I am such a selfish idiot, and was feeling jealous of all the people who met Nao. 

(It was my birthday, I felt that I deserved to have one wish). 

I get this feeling that Saga was happy to see me again, which I feel so horrible about how I just walked in and out like that *snaps fingers* I am truly sorry to all Saga fans. I didn't mean any disrespect, and I feel bad for how I treated Saga. He is my second fav, and friend of Nao's, I should have remembered that. ;^; So, if there is another meeting or whatever event next month, then I will do it, and hope I get Saga, so I can tell him that I am sorry, for my behaviour. I kinda told Hiroto, in a really weird and round about way too, but Nao is my biased My friend got to meet and tell Hiroto that is was her Birthday, and he wished her a happy birthday. Which I am truly happy for her. 

She met Nao twice and each time told him about me, and told him that I really like him, and really wants to meet him. He told her that he will meet me, and be waiting until then. The second time she met him, she told him that I really want to meet him, and that she'll give me the poster. He told my friend, "Yes, please do", as he gave her the poster. And after she told me that, I of course started crying. Not because I couldn't meet him, but because he will be waiting. Which just touched me so much. 

Never in my life have I cried that way before, and I felt like I was being cared and loved for. I love my friend so much for being there for me, and giving me the greatest B-Day out of my 22 years. thank you so much! And after that we both went to Karaoke and sang for two hours and commenting on how and why Shou sings the way he does xD which is craaaaazy, but awesome!!!! 


This was the ticket that got us in. We needed 2 to get 1 chance to meet one member.



-Nihongochick2

No comments:

Post a Comment